Wednesday 7 March 2012

Better to light a candle than to curse darkness

If the mountain does not come to Solari, then Solari must go to the mountain.  Imagine a life thats full of adventure, imagination and tricky naughtiness! A rolling stone gathers no moss and I have discovered that there are many experiences that I must experience. A bucket list of adventures I must experience.
It’s better to light a candle than to curse darkness so I try to focus on the possibility that I will realize everything on my bucket list. I wanted to relay some of my adventures that are pretty awesome and then I realized that I but have lived my life at a quarter mast. So its time to refocus on living the awesome life.


My end is not near and life has lots to offer. The biggest question I have is not when that end comes but how to live my best at all times so that when the end is nigh, I won’t be sweating like a whore in church, regretting all that I did not realize. I know that many of the things I plan to do to live my life to the fullest will make some of my friends grin like a dog eating butter off a brush. Of course such people are scarecrows in good circumstances because it’s impossible to win the race until you venture to run. Necessity is the mother of invention and I will be as happy as a fat puppy when I realize everything on the bucket list. Amigos...someone has done what I want to do, so my chances of making it are very high. I will explain some of my experiences in realizing these dreams starting with learning Spanish, Reading the bible twice a day, growing my hair and many more that are in progress.


My bucket list is
Learning languages
Spanish
Chinese
Italian

Learn
Playing Guitar
Playing Piano


Climb
Rwenzori
Mountain Everest
Mountain Kilimanjaro
Mountain Andes in south America

Tour
Taj Mahal
Victoria falls
NASA offices
The Pentagon
Santiago Bernabue

Navigate
River Nile
River Amazon
Rhine river
Dead sea


Experiences
Explore the wild at Serengeti national pack
Hunt Antelopes
Surf in the Ocean
Learn to fly a plane
Appear in a block buster movie
Be part of a fire walking ceremony
Shower iced water
Be part of a Christian missionary in another country  
Address a crowd of a hundred thousand people
Sing in a rock band
Write a bestselling book
Learning fencing
Attend a bull fighting contest
Kill a lion in the wild
Publish an article in the Wall street journal
Read at least a book a month
Learn computer programming
Teach at a prestigious University in UK or US
Run in the New York marathon
Go for Space Exploration
Sing in a famous Rock band
Be well versed in Chinese Literature and Culture  
Marry and have children
Go to the World cup, Olympics, African Cup, European championships, Asian games and Winter Olympics
Go to the Santiago Bernabue to watch the El Classico
Attend the Brazilian Carnival
Grow my hair for a year without cutting or trimming it.
Read the bible twice a day
Have at least 5 patents to my name
Live to see all my Children wed

No comments:

Post a Comment