Friday 16 December 2011

2011 Solari Awards

Amigos, before we say adios to 2011... It’s time to unveil this blogs most famous feature; the annual Solari777 personality of the year. Over the past 12 months, I have met many incredible people both in real life and in my dreams and its only prudent that there is that one person or two who have most influenced the course of my life in the whole year.
I firmly believe that my finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of, is the moment when i have worked my heart out in a good cause and lie exhausted on the field of battle – victorious. I admire work, dedication, competence, honesty and trust, and these qualities have influenced the results.

Legendary...march...

I remember when my friend told me that if I wanted to succeed I should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. He is my wing-man, someone with an impressive strong balance between verbal and intellectual skills combined with a great wits. His most enduring skills, however, are his exceptional analytical skills, honesty and insights. Often times, he has a plan brewing in his head which has made it easy to live the legendary life fitting our talents... Amigos, it’s an honor and a great thrill to have a wing-man with this kind of aptitude. He is a legend, not the kind that live in fairytale s but a friend of mine, Mr. Riquelme and he is the runner up for personality of the year 2011.

 
hats off to the wing-man


The dove is a symbol of love and peace and the personality of the year...who happens to be the woman of the year as well represents this. She has pushed me to the best that I can be and I keep on improving each day. I treasure her because my spiritual life is thriving, I have experienced a transformation of my spiritual life from its worst to its best. It’s so delightful to think of the amazing things shes done for me plus of course the Windhoek’s...and...her smile makes it even thrilling. It’s not just what she has done for me that makes me value her. I have observed her at work and she is gracefull and efficient. So many that know her testify about the lively presence she exudes. Im running out of things to say, so I will end with an edited line from her favorite song, You say it best when you mention her name not... I normally call her DOVE AWARDS...

1 comment: